Use your KaleidoPaint app to explore the Bezold effect:
Change just one color in the pattern to shift our perception of the whole palette, the dominant motif, or perhaps even the spatial order of the design.
- You must use a minimum of five colors
- You must use a color scheme for each design (Complementary, split complementary, analogous, Diad, Triad) You can use Adobe Kuler.
- Post complete designs and their counterpart together on your blog. (Make at least five designs)
- Title the post Bezold effect and make each photo look like the image below
- Design size: 5″ x 6.25″. Margins on strathmore paper: 2.5″ on all four sides
Due date: April 4th